Quiet living On Shaker Pond Alfred, Maine
- A unique, private 55+ community located on the shores of Shaker Pond in Southern Maine.
- Only 6 homes will be built with their own land on 26 acres.
- Gated,well lit for security.
- All utilities underground.
- Home owners association maintenance assist covers lawn care, irrigation, snow plowing and liability insurance.
- Deeded access to waterfront for boating, kayaking and fishing.
- Use of a community picnic area next to pond.
- Property maintained 52 weeks a year…for seasonal, part-time or full time access to homes.
- Dry-hydrant from Shaker Pond provides water for fire-control and lower property insurance rates.
- Alfred, Maine is less than 40 minutes to Portland and the Portland Jetport, 30 minutes to beaches, less than 2 hours from Boston.
- Very close to quaint ME and NH coastal villages like Biddeford Pool, Kennebunkport, Ogunquit, Portsmouth and Newburyport.
- Major food stores, Wal-Mart and Home Improvement stores less than 5 miles.
- Homes priced from high $300Ks
- Two homes ready for immediate occupancy.
- Lots from $85,000 (including underground utilities to home and site prep.)
See our gallery below to see what life in Alfred, Maine is like.